Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meet Zi Yi

Your donations and prayers help Zi Yi and assisted with an amazing Christmas celebration. Here is a little about this sweet girl.


Dear COAT Inc family and friends,

This is Zi Yi, our youngest baby in Eagles’ Wings One. I went around after all the kids were asleep and gave them a stocking full of knick knacks from Santa. I gave Zi Yi a lovely soft pink pig. She wasn’t asleep, but I figured she didn’t mind that I didn’t look like Santa, but when I touched her with the pink pig, she burst out laughing…. Pretty good for a four month old. She didn’t react at all to the flash of the camera, which probably means she has no sight at all…. But she will grow up in this sighted family and we will use what we are learning for our two other vision impaired babies and she will grow up well. She is still up for grabs for sponsorship, so spread the word….. am not asking you for more as you already give hugely…. And thank you for that, it makes it possible for all this to happen. Thank you so much for all your p.r.aying, giving and going.

4 comments:

High Plains Drifters said...

thanks for all you're doing!!

Tiffany and Marty said...

We received our LOA!!!!!! I love this feeling. God is sooooo Good!!

Mom 2 six said...

What a great blog !
We have a Harrison too !

April said...

Hi,
She is just adorable. I hope we do go to EW together!!!!
-April