Saturday, November 8, 2008

Calling all movies!

Ladies,

I need your help and I think this may be easy for us to do! Jenny Nai Nai emailed me last night and had a brilliant idea for something that we can send to the kids. She asked if I could pick up a few kids movies and classics. She is especially eager to have some Christmas movies as Eagles Wings is a Christian Foster Home and finding Christian materials in China is impossible.

I bet we all have some kids movies that we could pass along. Will you check your DVD collection and see what you have? If you are near me, I am happy to come pick them up. If you are far, I would happily pay for postage to my house so I could send them in the next package.

I am really excited about this opportunity.

A Few Classic Ideas:

Mary Popins

The Sound of Music



If you have anything, either leave me a comment or email me at armiller1972@yahoo.com and we can coordinate getting the movies together. Duplicates are ok, because there are 3 Eagles Wings homes!

2 comments:

Samba said...

Will us movies play there on their systems since us and canada are formatted differently than asia? Can you find out? I would love to help.

ABM said...

dvds or videos or both?